- Building Materials
As of July 1, 2016, we, Leonard and Michael Cloninger, took over ownership of Helena Hardwoods. We are excited to provide quality hardwood and the same great service to our customers. Stop in and say hello if we have not yet met.
Helena Hardwoods was founded in 1980 when we received our first shipment of hardwoods and stored it in a 12’ by 24’ rented storage shed on Helena’s west side. In 1988, we moved to a new location at 1650 Aspen Street. In 1995, to allow for more space, we moved our warehouse to 3290 Centennial Drive, on the north side of US #12.
Since 1980, our goal has remained the same – to stock a broad and deep inventory of quality products in a special area, namely hardwood lumber products.