Skilled Laborer - Helena $20/hr
A 2 Z Staffing Solutions
Local Company looking for a skilled laborer to help with the setting up and pouring of concrete forms and finishing of final product. The Ideal candidate must be a self starter and be motivated to see tasks through to completion. Must have good attention to detail and be safety oriented. This job will start end of February /early March.
- Operation of light, medium and heavy equipment including fork truck, front end loader and bobcat.
- Operation of various hand tools related to construction work.
- Maintains equipment and performs daily inspections of equipment.
- Sets up forms in the manufacturing production process of concrete products.
- Places steel reinforcing in forms in the manufacturing production process
- Places concrete into forms and tears down forms after concrete is cured.
- Cleans and lubricates forms to be used in the manufacturing production process.
- Places covers and positions steam lines for curing process
- Comply with all safety regulations, maintain clean and orderly work areas, and always adhere to company OSHA safety guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment with all levels of employees
- Able to be self-motivated and problem solve when necessary
- Have Intermediate mathematics skills
- Ability to apply effective time management and self-management skills.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Perform work standing for 8-10 hours per day, up to 6 days per week.
- While performing duties, employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. Noise level is also high in the work environment.
- Appropriate safety equipment is provided by the company for all employees.
- Consent to a Federal Background check and Drug Screen
- Monday – Friday (long hours, includes some nights and weekends)
- $20.00 per hour.
- Start Date End of February / March
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Helena, MT 59601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Construction: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location