Night Shift Counselor- $1000 Sign on Bonus
Night Shift Counselor
$1000 SIGNING BONUS
Do you want to help protect the joy of childhood and incite change? Are you looking for a career that will give you a strong sense of purpose and is also meaningful and rewarding? Do you want to make a difference in a child and family’s life? Then we want to meet you.
It will always be about Hope & Healing
With our holistic, integrated services and relationship-based approach, we help families create and sustain nurturing, healthy environments where children can thrive and grow. Intermountain is a non-profit agency that has been impacting the lives of children and families for over 100 years.
The impact you will make:
The Night Shift Counselor position is an entry level position that performs a variety of direct and non-direct care duties in creating a therapeutic milieu. This position provides therapeutic care, safety and supervision to emotionally disturbed children and performs duties in the areas of housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, record keeping and others as assigned. The Night Shift Counselor is responsible to review and stay abreast of assessments, logs, reports and treatment plans and attends clinical staffings and training as directed.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Skills and abilities are typically acquired through two (2) years related work experience.
- Childcare experience preferred.
- High school diploma required, graduation from an accredited college or university with an associates or bachelor’s degree in a social science or closely-related field is preferred.
- Requires a valid Montana driver’s license.
- Able to work nights and weekends
As your next employer, we are excited to offer you:
- Employer sponsored health insurance for medical, dental and vision
- Retirement contribution of 4% of your income through Wespath after your first year with full vesting
- Robust Personal Leave
- Competitive salaries- Salary DOE, Average pay $15.00 per hour.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
We look forward to getting to know you better!
Intermountain Deaconess Children's Services complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sex. Intermountain does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sex.