Direct Care Support Staff- $1000 Bonus
Do you want to help protect the joy of childhood and incite change? Are you looking for a career that will give you a strong sense of purpose and is also meaningful and rewarding? Do you want to make a difference in a child and family’s life? Then we want to meet you.
It will always be about Hope & Healing
With our holistic, integrated services and relationship-based approach, we help families create and sustain nurturing, healthy environments where children can thrive and grow. Intermountain is a non-profit agency that has been impacting the lives of children and families for over 100 years.
The impact you will make:
The Support Counselor provides a variety of professional direct care services to children at an entry level with supervision, guidelines, direction, support and training from the treatment team. The Support Counselor participates in the maintenance of a therapeutic milieu according to each child’s treatment plan and agency philosophy.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Skills and abilities are typically acquired through two (2) years related work experience.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with an associates or bachelor’s degree in a social science or closely-related field is preferred.
- Requires a valid Montana driver’s license.
- Able to work nights and weekends.
As your next employer, we are excited to offer you:
- Employer sponsored health insurance for medical, dental and vision
- Retirement contribution of 4% of your income through Wespath after your first year with full vesting
- Robust Personal Leave
- Competitive salaries- Salary DOE, Average pay $15.00 per hour.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you better!
Intermountain Deaconess Children's Services complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sex. Intermountain does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sex.