Licensed Insurance Producer
Position Title: Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Producer
Treasure State Associates, LLC is looking for an ambitious customer focused Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Producer to join our dynamic Insurance Team. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent financial growth potential.
Position Overview: An insurance producer helps clients choose insurance coverage that suit their needs. They explain various insurance policies, gather information, run quotes and issue policies. Clients include individuals, families as well as businesses.
· Position is Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
· Pay based on experience.
· Includes performance bonus potential.
- Schedule appointments, identify client needs, and market appropriate products.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer support.
- Build business referral relationships.
- Meet business production goals and objectives as established.
- Be a team player.
· 1+ years working experience.
- 1+ years working experience.
- High school diploma
- Current Montana Property & Casualty License
- Currently Licensed in the State of Montana for Property and Casualty
- Excellent computer and phone skills.
- Must meet State Insurance Commission’s standards.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent communication skills including communicating clearly and effectively.
- Must be a self-starter and able to influence others.
- Ability to multitask and be organized.
- Meet company’s performance and attendance expectations.
- Must complete yearly Security Awareness training.
- Maintain technical skills through continuing education and training.
- Access to Employer Sponsored Health Plan
- Vacation days accrued after the probationary period is met.
- Most paid holidays.