Physical Therapist (PT) Peak Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab
We are growing! As a physical therapist owned clinic in Helena, Montana, we pride ourselves on delivering real results for our patients. Caring physical therapists are why we make a big impact here at Peak Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab.
Our philosophy of mentorship, professional development, continuing education, and bonus plans for our team members are just some of the major cornerstones separating us from other practices. If this sounds like a family you’d like to be a part of, then submit your application today!
Why join our team as a physical therapist in Helena, Montana?
- Physical therapist focused leadership (locally owned by a physical therapist)
- Patient centered care
- Continuing education and professional development
- Great compensation
- Positive team environment and mentorship
- And much more!
We are looking for individuals who are the following:
- Team players, upbeat, energetic and enthusiastic!
- Committed to delivering quality care and achieving superior patient outcomes.
This is a great opportunity to work with a superior team who is down-to-earth, friendly and extremely motivated to provide the highest quality of care to our patients while encouraging professional growth and a highly competitive compensation package.
For more information about our Helena, Montana clinic, go to helenapt.com.
If interested, please apply at:
Related keywords: physical therapist, physical therapy
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $32.00 - $46.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Unlimited continuing education
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- One location