A 2 Z Staffing Solutions
Position involves the maintenance, diagnostics, and repair of various types of mobile heavy equipment in locations throughout Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming.
- Identify and complete preventative and break/fix maintenance
- Provide professional/technical advice to operators concerning issues with equipment operations
- Provide professional/technical advice to the Maintenance Manager on new and innovative ideas concerning equipment technology
- Respond to and address nonfunctional equipment working after hours as necessary.
- Complete regular inspections
- Tune and configure equipment for optimal utilization and efficiency
- Provide daily report
- Check messages on a regular basis and respond accordingly
- Seek out and participate in appropriate training and conferences
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Class A Commercial driver’s license with Tanker and Hazardous Material endorsement preferred. CDL Training provided by employer for non-CDL holders.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office including Excel experience preferred.
- Be willing to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must require minimal supervision.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times.
- Display an uncompromising focus on safety by properly following company policies and MSHA/DOT/DEQ regulations for safe working procedures and protection of the environment.
- Willing to travel and work away from home.
- Maintain positive attitude
- Maintain and promote a clean and safe work environment and culture
- Willing to work overtime including weekends.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate in English with respect to job assignments, job procedures, and applicable safety standards.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Completion of grade 12 or equivalent preferred.
- At least 20/40 acuity (Snellen) in each eye with or without correction. At least 70 degrees peripheral in horizontal meridian measured in each eye.
Work Demands & Environment:
- Personal protective equipment is required on a regular basis, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, and as needed, steel-toed boots, respirator, protective clothing, gloves and other protective equipment.
- Employee will be required to work in outdoor environments which may include exposure to extreme temperatures.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, stand, sit, shovel, sweep, rake, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, and work on elevated platforms, possibly for extended periods.
- Occasionally may be required to lift up to 75 pounds during the course of the work day.
Employer promotes a drug/alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing, post-accident testing, and on-going random drug testing
- Depending on Experience, $75k - $95k per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- In Office / On the road
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Lewistown Mt / On the road