Position requires a sound and comprehensive knowledge of design and drafting techniques and the application of software currently used by the CADD department, i.e. Microstation, Revit Structural, Civil 3D and AutoCAD. Independently plans and executes the presentation of engineered plans and has good knowledge of industry and regulatory standards and codes.
Assists in the development and maintenance of company design and drafting standards.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Serves at the direction of the Project Engineer or Surveyor.
- May serve as lead designer and is responsible for developing the most efficient use of software in the development of a comprehensive set of engineered plans or Survey Document while maintaining current company and industry standards and regulations.
- Helps develop and maintain CAD drafting and design standards.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires thorough knowledge of Civil3D and Revit Structural software
- Thorough knowledge in the preparation of design drawings and details.
o Foundation Plans
o Floor and Roof Framing Plans
o Schedules, Sections and Details and Quantity Takeoffs
o Bridge Layout and Erection Plans and Construction Documents
Required Education and Experience
Associates in Civil CADD or a minimum of 5 years of Civil Design experience.
Please provide resume and references to Human Resources: 3530 Centennial Drive, Helena, MT 59601 or visit www.seaeng.com/jobs/structural-cadd-designer.
Stahly Engineering & Associates is proud to be Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.